NATIONAL GOA BIKING AND TRAINING EXPEDITION



Since 2001, the Youth Hostel Association of India, Goa State Branch has been successfully organizing the National Trekking Expedition in Goa. We are once again organizing Goa Biking Expedition for adventure lovers. This trail will pass through the longest beach stretch in Goa, through dense forest, geological rock formations and historical temples and churches
The bikers will enjoy a splendid panorama of hills, sandy beaches, refreshing waterfalls, lush landscapes, serene mangroves, breath taking palm trees, sun kissed waterways, the Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary and Dudhsagar falls
For more Details :CLICK HERE


Video Of Bikers


 ONLINE BOOKING

Comments

Hemant said…
Dear Manoj Sir
What is the Procedure of Cancelling?
Tell me or
send me the procedure
Prudhvi said…
program looks amazing ....i have already attended the NHTE by yhai , looking forward for this program ....kudos to yhai
Anonymous said…
Dear Goa Biking tour,

We have booked online but did not get the admit cards yet. Can you guide? our names are Charulata Indore-Londhe and Umesh Londhe.

Thx.
Charulata
Anonymous said…
Hi YHA,
Myself Saideep Dhondge and my friend sumedh bhosale have booked for Goa biking expedition Online .
But have not received the Admit card . Not even able to take a print out of the same..
Please Guide.
Thanks,
Saideep.

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful
Unknown said…
Im keen for the trip. But how do i become a member of YHAI first? Plz tellme the procedure. can contact on 9867022350.
regards,
vedant bhatia
Unknown said…
I am very much keen for the trip. But before that have to be the member of YHAI. So please anyone can tellme the procedure. can contact me on 9867022350

Regards,
Vedant Bhatia
Unknown said…
I am not able to download my admit card and i urgently need a solution for that as i have to report to darjeeling base camp on 10th and i'll be leaving on seventh morning.
please help me fast as i need an admit card while reporting.
Unknown said…
i have enrolled for adventure program for darjeeling on 10th may and i am still unable to print the admit card .
i will be leaving on seventh and i urgently need a solution as an admit card is required at the time of reporting.
thank you
Manoj Naik said…
i hv done the biking expedition on 28th Dec batch.
Read below blog for more details
http://manojtrekking.blogspot.de/
Sunil Kumar said…
Hi Organizers,
Can you increase the number of seats or put up additional dates as the seat have been completely filled.